This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

This winter season, the cold weather might call for a night of self-care. Whether that’s watching Christmas movies snuggled up with hot cocoa, or wanting to show some love to your skin, the natural, powerful, yet gentle ingredients of this mask are aimed to soothe, moisturize, and improve overall skin quality.

Pro tip: This works even with sensitive skin!

The first ingredient is Honey – 2 tablespoons

Honey is a humectant, meaning it attracts and retains moisture and with antiseptic, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties. This focuses on nourishing and plumping the skin.

The second is plain yogurt – 3 tablespoons

Yogurt contains probiotics and has moisturizing properties to bring down inflammation and help against acne. It fights fine lines while locking in moisture, and its cooling characteristics help soothe irritated skin as well.

The final ingredient is Turmeric – 1 ½ teaspoon

Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. These characteristics make it an ingredient to combat dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and brighten skin. This is also a vital ingredient to fight acne and overall irritation.

Step 1: Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl. The ratio can be altered as well for bigger or smaller portions.
Step 2: Make sure your face is cleansed and dried before applying to the skin.
(the mask is safe to apply in the under-eye area and can help depuff!)
Step 3: Chill out and relax as the mask does its magic, then wash off after 10-15 minutes.
Step 4: If there’s any leftover, refrigerate for later use.
Step 5: Use even if it’s not winter as an easy, affordable way to pamper your skin.

Hello! I'm new to Her Campus as part of the University of Texas chapter. I enjoy reading, and always looking for my next read. :D