This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTM chapter.

Last night was my senior send off for my sorority at the University of Tennessee at Martin. This was both the best and the worst experience of my three years in Alpha Delta Pi. It was the worst because I realized all the things that I am going to miss about college and about my time in Alpha Delta Pi. I am sad to see my time as an active sister is coming to an end as graduation is fast approaching. I am sad that I will not be able to make new memories in my sorority, and I am sad that I will not be able to go to every event that we have. I am sad that I will not be there in person to see my littles and my friends continue grow in their college career. I am sad that I will never get to participate in recruitment, rope pull or intramurals ever again. I am sad that I will not be able to be a Delta anymore, but I will continue to make new memories as a Pi, and I cannot wait to see what the future holds.

But senior sendoff was also one of my best experiences in Alpha Delta Pi. I got to see how much this sisterhood meant to not only the seniors but to everyone else. While there were tears of sadness, there was also tears of happiness as we reflected on our time we have spent in this sisterhood. I am happy that Alpha Delta Pi has given me some of my best friends in the whole world, and I am happy that I tried new things that I never thought I would. I am happy for the offices that I held and that they allowed me to grow. I am happy for all the ups and downs that sorority life brought me. I could not have asked for a better sisterhood or a better group of women to call my sisters. Alpha Delta Pi-Delta Upsilon will always have a special place in my heart and will always make Martin, Tennessee my home away from home.

I am a senior at UTM, I am majoring in Criminal Justice with a concentration in Law Enforcement. I am in Alpha Delta Pi, I am the President of the Criminal Justice Society at UTM. I love anything that has to do with cats and cacti.I am a proud cat mom, my cat's name is Kiwi. And I am a lifeguard at Magic Waters Waterpark in Rockford IL.