You Need to Try This Website While Cooking at Home

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

In a matter of just weeks, we have all been forced to adapt to a new lifestyle. While I agree that this time is quite unsettling and stressful with change, I also think that it is important to look for the positives. One of the positives that I have found is that there is more time you have at your home to try new recipes than you would have if you were not home. I have had the opportunity to cook more, try more, and enjoy more during my time at home, and I would highly recommend it. 

For many, there is one problem with this whole idea. What if I have little to no ingredients in my pantry to make an elaborate meal? Well, I have found the best website ever that helps you fix this problem, and I am so excited to share it with you. 

HerCampus family, head over to Supercook.com. This website allows you to indicate what ingredients you currently have in your pantry, and will give you tons of recipes that you can cook without even heading to the store!

A post shared by Sorg سورگ (@sorg.ir) on

I decided to try this hack out for myself and entered in all of the ingredients I personally have in my pantry right now. This was super easy because they have all of the ingredient options separated into categories, so you won’t have to spend forever scrolling to find what you’re looking for. 

A post shared by Destiny Johnson (@chefdezeats) on

Even when just clicking the options for butter, egg, and milk, I already had 293 different recipe options to choose from. Once I entered in all of my ingredients, this number jumped to the thousands. 

A post shared by Lori Watson (@travelstoriesbylori) on

The recipe that I am most excited to try while staying inside is for a sweet potato breakfast biscuit which you can find here. The options are endless when it comes to cooking with this website, and I am so excited to eat it all while taking online classes. 

If you prefer an app experience, click here to download the app version! 

Mya is majoring in Strategic Communication and is the current President of Her Campus Utah. She enjoys movies, road trips, writing and having dinner parties with her best friends. Her favorite things to write about are fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor