Top Five Nap Spots for Sleepy Utah Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

It is that time again! Time where those who don’t live in the dorms have to balance their schedules and try to make the most of their time on campus. For those who enjoy the occasional power nap here are the best places to rest your weary head!

5. President Circle’s Lawn

Now this is only a seasonal option, but it is the best place to get that vitamin D we are all lacking by sitting inside all day! Use your backpack as your pillow and just go for it! From one college student to another, I promise, it is actually completely normal to walk pass sleeping students on the lawn daily.

4. Law Building Lobby

For those who need silence in order to get some shut eye this building is for you. The only sound is from the elevator dinging which is kind of soothing. But find one of the red lounge chairs and settle in. Bonus points for the outlets attached to the tables by the chairs so you can charge yourself and your laptop up!  

3.Library Womb Chairs

I feel like this one is self-explanatory. Trust me, I have gotten the best sleep in these chairs. No shame.

2. Union Couches

On the top floor of the union in the same hallway as the theater there are these comfy chairs. Best part is no one seems to really know they exist so you get lots of privacy. You can ugly sleep here.

1. Union Basement Booths

On the very bottom level in the Union there are booths that most people don’t know exist. What’s up with people not knowing about things that exist in the Union? Here you can spread out and really get a good nap. During finals season I bring a blanket with me to school so I can rest up before hitting the books again!

Good luck and happy napping!  

Proud owner of a Hulu Plus account, Netflix, and HBO Go with none in my name. 
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor