jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Tiny Tattoos for Every Personality

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Tattoos are no longer just being used to make bold statements about things you are passionate about. Today, small and delicate tattoos are trending and are being used to subtly show off one’s unique personality. Check out these tiny tattoo ideas to see what might be a good fit for you!

For the Dreamer

If you are the type of person who is always looking toward the future, or if you always seem to find yourself daydreaming, then you need to check out these playful tattoos to show off your imagination.

For the Introvert

If you would rather stay home with a good book and a nice cup of tea instead of going out to party, then these little tattoos are perfect for your gentle soul.

For the Hopeless Romantic

If you absolutely love the idea of love and feel no shame in the number of Nicholas Sparks’ masterpieces you own, then these beautiful tattoo ideas will have you falling in love all over again.

For the Flower Child

Do you find yourself fantasizing about running through a field of daisies? If you answered yes, these breathtaking flower tattoos are just what you need to make sure that you always have your favorite flower with you at all times. 

For the Badass

If you are looking for the perfect way to let everyone know that you are definitely not one to be messed with, then look no further than to these tough tiny tattoos.

For the Foodie

These delicious little food tattoos are flawless for anybody who simply adores food and can’t seem to keep it off their minds. Besides, who wouldn’t want a piece of pizza on their body?

For the Quote Addict

Are you constantly scribbling your favorite quotes all over your notebook or slipping movie quotes into casual conversation? Then you need to check out these amazing quote-inspired tattoos. 

For the Free Spirit

Are you searching for a way to express just how wild and untamable your personality is? Can’t seem to stay in one place for too long? These fun and delicate tattoo ideas were made for people like you.

For the Horror Fanatic

If your idea of the perfect date night movie is My Bloody Valentine and you can handle blood and gore better than anybody you know,  these terrifying tiny tattoos will having you screaming for joy.

For the Star Child

If your hobbies include stargazing with your favorite person and telling all of your friends everything they could possibly need to know about their astrological sign, then you need to discover this out-of-this world tattoo inspiration. 

For the Adventurer

These amazing small tattoos are perfect for anybody who loves the unknown or seems to find themselves in ridiculous, and often times mischievous, situations and wants to express their adventurous personality.

For the Animal Lover

If you are the type of person who considers animals their friend or if you just can’t help yourself when the urge to pet that dog walking down the street, these adorable little animal tattoos are perfect for you.

Discover your personality and your nearest tattoo parlor to makes sure nobody needs to question what type of person you are. 

Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor