The two things that all collegiettes can relate to are: Netflix and avoiding studying for Netflix. So here is your complete guide to midterms as told by The Office.
1. Okay my test is in two weeks, I have plenty of time to study.
2. My test is a week from today, no problem I got this.
3. I’ll start studying tomorrow.
4. Alright, I have 4 days I’ll do a little bit today.
5. But Netflix… I’ll watch one episode then study.
*4 episodes later*
6. I’ll study tomorrow, that’s enough time. Right?
*2 days before exam*
7. Alright, lets do this thing.
8. I changed my mind.
7. I don’t want to do this.
8. I should have started earlier.
9. Oh! I know her, let me go see how her night is going.
10. Snack break.
11. Okay, back to studying.
*Super motivated for an hour*
12. I killed that. I’ll finish tomorrow.
*Day before the exam*
14. I’m pretty confident. I’ll just review.
*Day of Exam
15. I’m screwed