This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Going to the gym is honestly the best part of my day, and one thing that really gets me excited to go is my workout clothes. As ridiculous as that may sound, when I feel good in what I’m wearing, it helps me to not only look forward to the gym, but also to be more confident. I thought I would share some of my favorite brands and pieces that I love to workout in. 

Gymshark Vital Seamless 2.0 Leggings 

SID5c5OqQScoFMEg3vaxgXODun

I would say that Gymshark is my favorite workout brand overall, just because of their quality and variety, but their leggings are my favorite item. 

These are my tried and true go-to leggings. I have them in multiple colors and patterns, my favorite being the dark green and the light gray.

Nike women’s Indy Sports Bra

https://www.nike.com/t/indy-womens-light-support-padded-sports-bra-7fzrKK/878614-011?nikemt=true&cp=34492719349_search_%7C%7CGOOGLE%7C71700000088292143%7CAll_X_X_X_X-Device_X_Nike-Clearance_X_SSC%7C%7Cc&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQiA0eOPBhCGARIsAFIwTs7ZrKKN572pqpiD00LxDaOZpwDn7EZeCJFZrFWzyBVblc329d0_CFwaAoTxEALw_wcB

wXBzjlbnMgqXEQWfbw2mWXiSOw2IanjfoJY0Kq5wv76gc4v5PDWhcne2Hch4e1p2wmdFoCsyuht1bd7aV8nfYAIY23ebPjjtTVetRwXhnlFPc wEk0GZXPy2yW0E FFPlQ9AgM8s

This is my current favorite sports bra. I know that Nike can be expensive, but I found this one for less than 30 dollars! Plus, it matches with so many different colored leggings or shorts. 

CRZY YOGA Biker Shorts 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08V19MLXQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

These are some of my favorite shorts to workout in right now. I love the pattern and they’re a super thick material. They’re also super affordable which is always appreciated.

I hope that one of these workout items has caught your eye. I have noticed that it truly makes a difference when I work out in apparel that fits well, looks cute, and is comfortable!

Hey i'm Camille! I'm a sophomore at The U studying social work. Before I moved to school I lived in northern California. I love the beach, the mountains, and writing!!