Minimalist Makeup for Your 8am Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Dragging yourself out of bed for an 8 am lecture is hard enough as it is. Here are four beauty products to add to your favorite mascara and lip balm that will get you to class on time and looking awake with minimal effort.

Caudalie Grape Water Spray

This cooling (French!) mist will wake up your skin (and you) while also reducing redness. (This also works as a great stress reducer when you just need a moment to well, mist your face. Therapy + skincare is a good life investment.)

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

This affordable (!) tinted moisturizer primes the skin and will give you a natural, glowy finish. No beauty blender or brushes required — just smear and go.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Rejoice, my fellow dark-circled friends! This concealer will save your under eyes on their worst days. Whether it be hangovers, post-cry puffy eyes, or late-night study marathons…NARS has your back.

Glossier Haloscope

Okay, maybe highlighter isn’t essential at 8am, but I’m a strong believer that a good glow can change everything. And trust me — this highlighter is the best. It’s not glittery, just dewy. Just swipe, tap to blend, and bask in your natural-looking glow all damn day. Thank me later.

And there you have it! These beauty tips have got you covered for your 8 am class…now you just need to stay awake for the pop quiz. 

Emily Choe

U Mich '21

Emily is the Social Media Director and a writer for the Her Campus U Mich chapter. She enjoys exploring the ideas around love & relationships, popular media, and all things beauty through a feminist perspective.  She/her/hers
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor