8 Things You Need to Have the Spring Break of Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

It’s spring break ladies! That means it’s time for some fun! So grab your swimsuits, grab your suncreen, and grab all our spring break goodies because it’s time for you to have the best spring break of you life. Thanks to our amazing sponsors like, Chipotle, Not Your Mother’s Hair Care, Luna Bars, SABRE, Her Campus, Completely Bare Beauty, and Simon & Shuster’s  for making it possible to have you prepared in every way, shape, and form. Without them our spring breaks would be just like every other year. So sit back, relax, and find out the 8 things you need to have the best spring break ever. 

1.   Chipotle BOGO/Free Burrito Cards:

Can you think of a better way to fill your stomach’s?! We sure can’t.

2.   Not Your Mother’s Hair Care Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner:

Have you used Not Your Mother’s before?! It’s amaaaazing. If their shampoo and conditioner is anything like their texturizing sea salt spray, you’re in for some great hair days!

3.   Mini Luna Bars:

Not hungry enough for a meal from Chipotle? That’s ok because we’ve got you covered there too. Mini Luna Bars are a perfect snack that’ll also give you some good energy. Now there’s no reason for you to get tired this week collegiette. 

4.   SABRE Pepper Gels:

Being safe is a top priority. Thanks to SABRE you’ll feel confident no matter where you travel too as long as you’re carrying your pepper gel.

5.   Her Campus Stickers:

Because who doesn’t love Her Campus?! I mean we sure do, so let’s all represent!

6.   Simon & Shuster’s Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell:

Are you part of a sorority? Do you like to read? This book is for you. So sit back, bury your feet in the sand, and enjoy!

7.   The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn:

This book is about to be a major motion picture starring Dave Franco! So get ahead of the game and read the book before the movie comes out (because you’re obviously going to see the movie if Dave Franco is in it!).

8.   Completely Bare Beauty To Go Sample Wax Pack:

These are amazing and will for sure come in handy during spring break. Don’t just take our word for it though, try it now!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of our amazing sponors and Her Campus Nationals!

HCxo,

Her Campus Utah

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!