Valentine’s Day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Last year at Her Campus USFSP, we did some research to find the best sweets for Valentine’s Day (read it here.) This year, we’re focusing on a whole day of food perfect for the holiday, so if you’re single and spending Valentine’s Day with the girls or have a hot date to impress, we got you covered.

To start your day, get in the holiday spirit with these adorable heart-shaped pancakes! Click here for recipe.

In the afternoon, whip up this homemade pizza that’s sure to make everyone smile (bonus points if you cut your toppings in little hearts too.) Recipe found at PictureTheRecipe.com, here.

For dinner, light some candles and grill this Rib-Eye Steak. Serve with veggies of your choice. It’s so easy to make, it’s perfect for a romantic dinner or a family dinner and sure to impress! Recipe here.

Chocolate-covered strawberries, while delicious, are overdone for this holiday. Instead, finish off your evening with these yogurt-covered frozen strawberries! Any yogurt you like can be used, so they can be a healthy, delicious, and easy dessert! Idea courtesy of LivingRichWithCoupons.com, where you can also print out coupons for yogurt! Click here.

Note: These recipes were found online, and all credit for recipes and photos goes to: GatoradeMilitary.com, PictureTheRecipe.com, CountryLiving.com, and LivingRichWithCoupons.com. Links provided above.