This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Craving something sweet, but you don’t want to use the grimy communal oven? Here are five delicious, no-bake desserts. Just pop ‘em in the mini fridge, and you’re set!

1. Oreo Cake Balls

Put them as cake toppers, in ice cream, or just on their own! This quick and easy dessert can also be made with a variety of other flavors – use your imagination! Either way, it’s the perfect late night snack. Find out how to make these delicious treats here.

2.  Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

Not a fan of Oreos? Try these bars instead. It’s like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, but better (and bigger). Guaranteed to be the best combination since milk and cookies. Bonus – it only takes five ingredients!

3. Chocolate Mug Cake

Got cake mix? Got a can of cola? A microwave? Then you have the ingredients to make this delicious college staple.  In less than 90 seconds, you’ll have the cake, and you can eat it, too! Find the recipe here

4. Cake Batter Milkshake

Not a chocolate lover? Try this yummy shake. Like your favorite froyo, but better! Mix it in a travel mug for the perfect on-the-go snack. Sprinkles (and sharing) optional!

5. Donut Nutella Ice Cream Sandwich

Need a caffeine fix? Try this perfect trifecta of donuts, Nutella, and coffee ice cream. This ultimate dessert requires a little more prep time, but is guaranteed to hit the sweet spot. Motivate yourself for that late night study session! Find the recipe here.

Her Campus USFCA contributors are all exemplery young women at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California! Founded in 2020, Her Campus USFCA has grown rapidly to represent our diverse campus community through the unique expression that Her Campus allows. Here readers will find communally contributed articles as well as anonymous articles written by our chapter. We hope that you enjoy these pieces!