This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Whether it is a special event to every other day events there are some exciting things to do at USF which should be marked off before graduation.

1. Attend any ULS Series

Ranging from athletes, to scientists to other influential individuals the any University Lecture Series is definitely something to check out.

1. Play an IM Sport

Form a group with friends and play any Intramural sport. You don’t have to win, but you defiantly will have some quality bonding time with friends.

1. Attend a Zumba session at the REC Center

Let all of your energy out once or even twice a week by signing up for a Zumba Class.

1. Concert series

Go to any of the concert series offered throughout USF or Homecoming week! It will always be a different artist!

1. Go to a Sporting event and sit in the student section

Go to any of your favorite sports game and make it a priority to sit at the Student Section and cheer the bulls on!

1. Go to a comedy show

Comedy shows are offered throughout spirit weeks and can be a great laugh and stress relief.

1. Go to Ben and Jerry’s or Beefs

Have a good and relaxing night with friends by getting dinner or some ice cream!

1. Attend Movies on the Lawn Usually the movies are recent and popcorn is offered!

Dream Big
Student at the University of South Florida. Sister and Corresponding Secretary of Gamma Phi Beta. Artist, writer, and animal lover.