Nobody wants to be back at school today, so we thought that we could brighten up your spring semester with some sweet tunes. Listen to this on your drive to school, while youre working out or while walking to class. It’s bound to make your day and semester a little better!
HC Spring Mix
1. Cars And The Pixies (Happy New Year) – The Rocket Summer. With lyrics like, “This is the year we start living, happy new year,” this is the perfect song to kick off a new semester full of fun and adventures.
2. Thrift Shop – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. This is one of those songs that is so bad that we have to like it. Don’t you want to head to the nearest Goodwill now?
3. Kiss You – One Direction. Hands down, best song on 1D’s new album and gets you pumped up no matter what you’re doing.
4. Damn Rough Night – Artist Vs Poet. This is the perfect song to jam to on your way to Ybor, a house party or wherever you’re celebrating your weekend.
5. I Spy – Melanie Lynx. This is a song by our previous Music Monday artist that kicks some serious butt and the lyrics can apply to that new cute guy in your class this semester!
6. Anna Sun – Walk The Moon. One of my favorite songs to jam to in the car, windows down.
7. Sweeter – Gavin DeGraw. Who doesn’t love some Gavin DeGraw? His voice is sweeter than that chocolate cake you just ate at the dining hall!
8. Little Talks – Of Monsters and Men. If you haven’t heard this song already then you’ve been missing out. Treat yo self.
9. Live While We’re Young – One Direction. Couldn’t resist leaving this song off of the playlist. It’s the ultimate party song!
10. 22 – Taylor Swift. One of my favorite songs off of Taylor’s album and makes you free happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time ;).
11. Quesadilla – Walk The Moon. This is a song you probably haven’t heard yet, but it’s by the same band that sings Anna Sun (number 6!), and it rocks.
12. It’s Time – Imagine Dragons. It’s time…. to start a new semester. (At least you have this song to jam to while you’re not paying attention in class.)
13. Anything Could Happen – Ellie Goulding. Ellie Goulding is some sort of God, because this song is flawless.
14. Madness – Muse. Awesome song to listen to while you’re studying for a test, but also want to have fun.
15. Sweet Life – Frank Ocean. This semester will be the sweet life that you’ve been searching for with the help of some Frank Ocean in your speakers.
*Listen to the HC Spring Mix on Spotify.