Family Gala Dinner & Fashion Show

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USC (AU) chapter.

Want to go to a real fashion show but can’t pay mint for it? Then help the Sunshine Coast Show a Society at their fundraising event, the Family Gala Dinner & Fashion Show and watch the judging of this year’s showgirls and show princesses up onstage on May 30!

Support the Coast’s young talent and see a Miss Showgirl and Miss Show Princess be crowned at the Sunshine Coast Agricultural as Show’s during the opening ceremony on Friday, June 13.

The girls in the running for Miss Showgirl are Taylor Pascoe and Ebethea Drinkwater and in the running for Miss Show Princess is Alana Marcon and Chloe Francis. If you want to be in the running, it’s not too late! Email Showgirl Co-ordinator, Helen Bird at admin@sunshinecoastshow.asn.au To enter you must be between 18 – 27 years old for Miss Showgirl and under 18 for Miss a Show Princess.

2013 Miss Showgirl winner and 2014 entrant Taylor Pascoe.

To buy tickets call the Sunshine Coast Show Society office at 5441 2766 or email Helen or for more info email info@sunshinecoastshow.asn.au

Tickets are $30 for adults, $18 for students between 14 – 18 years, $10 for children between 5 – 13 years, for a family of four is $50 and children under 5 are free!

Jasmin Maastricht is a third year Journalism student at USC, the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus chapter at USC, as well as being one of the 2013 USC Student Mentor's, freelancing for online publication WeekendNotes and interning for Australia's number one online fashion store, Fashionfile. Her passion is Journalism but besides that, Jasmin has always had a strong interest in fashion and entertainment, completing six weeks of work experience with Noosa 101.3fm Community Radio Station and has had the amazing opportunity of working with Australia's number one teenage lifestyle magazines, DOLLY in April 2011 and again in April 2013 and Girlfriend in February, 2013. She has also scored herself internships with the Sunshine Coast's local newspaper, the Sunshine Coast Daily and with Caboolture News. She has been working with both papers eight months now. She has previously worked with Darby Radcliff with the Her Campus Ole Miss chapter while on exchange in Mississippi as well as working with the M s Observer magazine and has never looked back. Email Jasmin at jasminmaastricht@hercampus.com for any questions or getting involved at Her Campus USC or contact her via social media. HCXO!