Career

GIRL BOSS Instagram Pages Made For You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Haters are going to hate. That is one thing I have learned from the past 19 years of my life. Focusing on yourself and who you want to become is one of the most cleansing and rewarding things you can do for yourself. How you want to get there? Well, that’s another story.

I check Instagram daily, which I know many other college students do too. Knowing that, I decided to find pages that would make my feed more inspiring and interesting. Seeing these posts daily has not only made me think more as to the woman I want to become, but also has stimulated thought-provoking views and attitudes. When I am in need of encouragement, I go to these pages and go along with my day.

Looking for daily inspiration or motivation to be the best you possibly could be? Follow these pages for the most inspiring messages.

1) GIRLS BUILDING EMPIRES

@girlsbuildingempires

Courtesy of Instagram

2) BossBabe

@bossbabe.inc

3) Bossladiesmindset

@bossladiesmindsetCourtesy of Instagram

4) Her Incredible Mindset

@herincrediblemindsetCourtesy of Instagram

5) THE FEMALE HUSTLERS

@thefemalehustlers

Courtesy of Instagram

Amanda Lin is from Seattle, WA and is a Doctor of Pharmacy major at the University of Rhode Island! She is passionate about health, fashion, and food. Check out her webpage (amandanlin.com), and connect with her through Instagram at @amandanlin and @nomnomwithalin!