Whether you’re single, madly in love, or somewhere in-between, at some point in your life you’ve experienced a fight with your guy. It’s inevitable. Most of the time us girls can’t control our emotions, and fights over even the smallest things can turn ugly. If you haven’t experienced a fight like this, I’m sure you will on day because, well, love makes us crazy, whether we like it or not. And there is no avoiding it. Here are 10 thoughts you have while fighting with your boyfriend:
1. We clearly don’t agree, but I’m clearly right.
2. Does he seriously wanna start with me? I don’t lose.
3. Oh no he didn’t just bring that up!
4. Wait, what are we fighting about? Not sure anymore but I’m still right.
5. Now that we are yelling at each other, why did you like that girl’s picture?
6. Why is he fighting me? What did I do to deserve this?
7. The world is over.
8. Time for the silent treatment.
9. I just want us to be happy again.
10. Please love me.
We all know how it ends… one of you apologizes and you both decide the fight was pointless. It’s time to make up and tell each other how in love you are again. It’s a cycle that we can’t avoid, but without fights, we don’t get to make up. And making up is the best part. We wouldn’t have it any other way, right? Just remember: