Style > Beauty

These Makeup Finds Are Your New Best Friends: Miss A Unboxing

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

We recently wrote an article about Miss A, which you can find here, and the team was kind enough to send us a bag of goodies for us to check out!

Let’s take a look at what they sent us!

AOA Essential 24-Piece Brush Set

This set includes the following brushes!

• Large Fan Brush For applying highlight, blush and bronzer.
  • Blush Brush For cream and powder blush application.
  • Flat Foundation Brush Use to evenly apply foundation.
  • Precise Concealer Brush To pat concealer on under eye circles and blemishes.
  • Setting Powder Brush For applying setting powder or mineral foundation.
  • Large Powder Brush Get rid of shine by powdering your face with this soft fluffy powder brush.
  • Angled Contour Brush Add a strong contour using this angled brush.
  • Small Fan Brush Add strong highlights to your cheekbones, nose, forehead, and chin with this!
  • Retractable Lip Brush Top off your look with a bold lip color. Bring this travel lip brush with you, so you can touch up throughout the night!
  • Highlighter Brush The perfect size and shape to apply highlighter to your cheekbones, nose and chin.
  • Eyebrow Spooley For brushing brows into place.
  • Angled Eyebrow Brush Use to fill in the brows.
  • Small Flat Shader Brush Use to apply eyelid base color or primer.
  • Tapered Large Pencil Brush Use to apply color to the crease and soften the edges.
  • Small Eyeliner Brush Use to create a precise line along the lashes.
  • Angled Shader Brush To contour around the eyes and nose.
  • Eyeliner Blending Brush For blending out eyeshadow and eyeliner along the top and bottom lash line.
  • Large Shading Brush Use this wide and soft brush to quickly add and blend out eyeshadow on your lids.
  • Flat Shader Brush Add more dramatic eye shadows using this brush.
  • Eye Smudge Brush Add eyeshadow and smoke out your eye makeup on the lower lash line.
  • Flat Definer Brush Use this brush to apply color close to the lash line. Can be used with powder, cream or gel eye products.
  • Angled Eye Liner Brush Use it to create the perfect wing and cat eye.
  • Eye Groomer Brush through your eyelashes and eyebrows to keep them in place.
  • Precise Pencil Brush: This precise tip brush is great for apply color to inner corner of eyes, or a dramatic crease.

These brush features are ultra-plush, densely-packed, and made with velvety synthetic fibers designed to create a flawless finish. They are 100% Cruelty Free, Latex Free, Hypoallergenic and Antibacterial. The handles are sturdy, full-sized, wooden handles are durable and comfortable to hold for total control.

You can get them here for just $20!

Oh Sh⚡️T: AOA Wonder Baked Eyes “WARM” Set

You can get the 12 eyeshadow bundle for $10 here!

AOA Studio Wonder Matte Lipstick

These lipsticks are long-lasting and matte! You can get Oh Sh⚡️T: AOA Wonder Matte “WARM” Set here.

AOA Studio Diamond Lipgloss

These lippies are perfect for the holo addicts in your lie. You can get the Diamond Lip Gloss in Glitz here

Brows & Lashes

The AOA Studio Wonder Brow pomade is a smudge free formula that will perfectly define your brows! Brow pomade is used to create a more stronger brow and great for hot/humid days, oily skin, at the gym, due to the power to stay put and lasts all day! You can get it in multiple shades, but click here for the dark brown!

The AOA Studio Go Brow Mascara in Dark Brown is a brow mascara to apply to your brows as a final step to coat your brows and hold them in shape! You can get them in multiple shades, but click here for the dark brown.

AOA Studio also carries a line of fake eyelashes! These are made of actual human hairs. There are tons of shapes to get. Click here to find more.

The cherry on top is their eyebrow sculpting pencil, which comes in Caramel, Taupe, Ebony, Medium Brown and Dark Brown.  

Priming & Setting

In this packet we also got a few products to make our skin it’s smoothest, and then make sure our makeup stayed in place!

The AOA Studio Loose setting powder is a silky powder with a touch of sheer coverage to set makeup for lasting wear. These powders are also great for “baking” under the eyes to brighten or add shimmer to any part of your body! The PERFECT multi-use powder! You can get it here. Our next one is a matte version of our Original AOA Translucent powder!

The AOA Studio Loose setting powder is a silky powder with a touch of sheer coverage to set makeup for lasting wear. These powders are also great for “baking” under the eyes! The PERFECT multi-use powder.

As for the primers, they come in a few more types, but the ones we have here are AOA Wonder Skin – Poreless Face Primer and AOA Wonder Skin – Illuminating Primer.

We hope you try some of these products, or find ones you love at Miss A! Let us know what you think!

Antoinette Luna is a Performance Studies and Comparative Literature major at the UPR. Her passions include writing, reading, and anything crafty. She loves to sew, write, and make things from scratch. DIY is the name of her game. Around campus, she is known as a bubbly young woman who goes by just Luna. Her future goals include traveling, traveling, and more traveling. Outspoken transfeminist, and wannabe activist, she's out to set fires.