This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Hey, babes! I am a beginner at makeup, which is one of the reasons I fell in love with Miss A and their products! Everything is a dollar, and that makes it truly amazing. I spend a lot of time browsing their webpage since they’re always adding new products into the mix. They sell a wide range of products, and I mean a wide range of products: liquid lipsticks, lipsticks, face masks, socks, jewelry, underwear, scarves, eye shadows, primers, foundations, lip tints, lipsticks, and a lot more beauty items!

For this article, I had the chance to test out a few of their products. Keep reading to see what I thought of them, and we also had already published an article about them and their story, which you can find here.

AOA Studio Wonder Matte Lipsticks

First off, I absolutely love these two shades. Cashmere is this gray-blue color that looks borderline goth when you wear it. The purple undertones are super flattering for cool tone skin, and you’d think that for a dollar, the makeup would smell very chemically or would be a weird consistency, but they’re not! The packaging is nice, and the liquid lipstick smelled great, with kind of a fruity scent. You have to apply at least two layers to get a nice color, but it feels nice on your lips. The formula isn’t super drying or runny. So I have to say that I really liked this lipstick.

AOA Studio Diamond Lipgloss in Glitz

This lip gloss is perfect for fans of the holo aesthetic. It’s glittery and covers other colors in an amazing way. In the picture above, I swiped it over the other two lipsticks, and I loved how it changed them up into a perfect night-out shade! Honestly, this is like a highlighter for your lips. I really liked how this one felt. It was smooth on my lips and even left them feeling soft! This lip gloss also comes in a bunch of different shades!

AOA Essential 24-Piece Brush Set

As I said before, I am just a beginner when it comes to makeup. These brushes are perfect for people like me, and I would dare say that even people with more advanced makeup abilities. They’re super soft and sturdy, and none of them have shed so far, even when I washed them. I really like these and had been meaning to buy them for a while! Get them here.

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of these products. You could never tell that each is a dollar! I am a Miss A convert.

Antoinette Luna is a Performance Studies and Comparative Literature major at the UPR. Her passions include writing, reading, and anything crafty. She loves to sew, write, and make things from scratch. DIY is the name of her game. Around campus, she is known as a bubbly young woman who goes by just Luna. Her future goals include traveling, traveling, and more traveling. Outspoken transfeminist, and wannabe activist, she's out to set fires.