jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Saarah Rahman- Member Spotlight

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Saarah Rahman is a sophomore, dual majoring in biomedical engineering and business management.

Her favorite thing about being in Her Campus is having the opportunity to empower other women, and associate herself with a lot of strong women. She thinks being in Her Campus is helping prepare her for the future, and helping her be comfortable in her own skin, and to be her best self.

If she could have dinner with any five people, she’d have dinner with Michelle Obama, Megan Markle, Ellen DeGeneres and her parents.

She recommends watching Friends, Grey’s Anatomy and Game of Thrones. She recommends listening to Ed Sheeran, Rihanna, and Khalid.

Her advice for incoming freshmen is to explore as much as possible, because they don’t know what kind of opportunities are waiting for them.

Journalism major. I like dogs, poetry, and iced coffee, in that order. 
Scotlyn is a UNT alum, Class of 2020. She graduated with a degree in Digital and Print Journalism and a minor in English. During her time with Her Campus, she served as the Chapter President for two years, and also held positions as Chapter Advisor, Writer, and Chapter Expansion Assistant through Her Campus Media. And yes, her name is like the country, but spelled differently.