This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Jasmine Sanders is a sophomore studying journalism with a minor in African American studies and anthropology. After hearing talks of Her Campus, Jasmine decided to be apart of the organization. Since joining, Jasmine has played a part in a number of Her Campus events; whether that be creating ideas for events or carrying them out. She is even a member of the special events team! She also makes sure she uses her social media platform to spread the word of any Her Campus events or activities.

Her Campus has allowed for Jasmine to break out of her shell and meet new people. It has given her a sense of woman empowerment, and she uses that to empower those around her. Being on the special events team helped Jasmine find her passion of creating and planning events.

After she graduates, Jasmine plans on working at a news or radio station where she can kickstart her career. There’s even the possibility that we may find her hosting her own talk show one day. She is motivated by stigmas that society has over black women. She is determined to surpass them all and overcome any challenge that comes her way.

Arianna Watkins

American '24

Media Arts Major||UNT '21
Scotlyn is a UNT alum, Class of 2020. She graduated with a degree in Digital and Print Journalism and a minor in English. During her time with Her Campus, she served as the Chapter President for two years, and also held positions as Chapter Advisor, Writer, and Chapter Expansion Assistant through Her Campus Media. And yes, her name is like the country, but spelled differently.