This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

You know you’ve adulted when you start listening to podcasts. Well, at least that’s how I felt when I found myself listening to Podcasts on my 4-hour ride back home instead of music. Podcasts in general have been on the rise recently, with celebrities and influencers expanding their platforms into creating their own Podcasts show.

Being a busy college student, podcasts are perfect for listening to on your way to class, in the car, on the bus, working out or while you’re cleaning. They make the time fly by, and it’s basically like you’re watching a Youtube video, but without the video part.

If you’re new to the podcast world, I’ve got the perfect list for you. These are my personal favorite boss babe podcasts. Personally, I love to listen to these because they are all about women empowerment, productivity tips, interviews with world-class girl bosses who have made their mark in different industries, self-confidence, motivation, inspiration, and so much more!

Each podcast below can be found on Itunes and/or Soundcloud. Some mentioned can be found on Apple Podcast, Stitcher or Spotify Radio.

Girlboss Radio with Sophia Amoruso   

This is the first ever podcast I ever listened to, and instantly fell in love.  Sophia Amoruso is the founder of NastyGal, with a net worth of over $10 million, she has not only gone through through hardships build grown tremendously into the business woman she is today. She wrote a book titled, #GIRLBOSS, which was an incredible success, (10/10 recommend) and so started the radio. In each episode Sophia interviews boundary-pushing women who have made their mark. Refraining from polite conversation. She takes in solid advice from lessons they’ve learned along the way to their success. She adds that interpersonal flare by having heart-to-heart vulnerable conversations, hilarious co-hosts, and “conversations that humanize the unknown, champion the unknown, and laugh a little at the absurdity of life.”

Gals on the Go

I’ve been obsessed with this one since it started, just a few months ago! The two hosts are current college students, Danielle Carolan, is currently a sophomore at UGA, and Brooke Miccio, is currently a senior at UGA, and they are both influencers on youtube. They just launched their podcast this year on July 7th. This is a mix of entertainment from their traveling stories while being full-time students to tips on being productive. They have just begun their journey but they hope to do interviews with other youtubers, college students or professionals they might come across. I honestly feel like i know them on a personal level and I am there with them in the living room, having girl talk.

Taking Back Your Power

Isabel Palacios is also another youtube influencer, who opened up to this platform. Her podcast is directed more to the Law of Attraction, self-love, self-help and self-confidence. The message she wishes to get across is self empowerment. That you take charge of your life and only you have the power to do so. It gives tips on how to connect to your inner-self and how to’s to live a more positive filled life.

Often Ambitious

For all my imperfectly daring boss babes, this one’s for you. This podcast is by two friends, Lindsey and Erika, whose goal is to issue a realistic perspective from successful women in business entrepreneurship and modern society.         

If you’re ever in need of some serious girl boss motivation, there’s an endless supply of podcast just waiting to whip you back into shape. With a new era of empowered women, it’s only fitting that we have the perfect soundtrack.

Scotlyn is a UNT alum, Class of 2020. She graduated with a degree in Digital and Print Journalism and a minor in English. During her time with Her Campus, she served as the Chapter President for two years, and also held positions as Chapter Advisor, Writer, and Chapter Expansion Assistant through Her Campus Media. And yes, her name is like the country, but spelled differently.