Career

You Need to Sign Up for This Student Discount Program

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Samsung has an amazing student and educator discount program. I discovered it while I was shopping for a new phone. If you love Samsung’s tech, you need to sign up for this program. You can get the latest phones, accessories, and more for up to $200 off. The discount obviously depends on the product. For example, you can get bigger discounts on the newer models, such as the Galaxy S10. You can even get over $100 off the latest Samsung Smart Watches and laptops.

Signing up is super easy. All you need to do is create an account with your school email. When you’re in college, you need to catch every break you can get. But you also want to stay caught up on the best tech. You don’t have to compromise. Sign up for Samsung’s program and start saving!

(Pictured: Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+ from Samsung Website)

Halie is a junior double majoring in Political Science and Economics. She likes to spend her time watching Netflix documentaries, following politics, and hanging out with her cat Luna. This is her third year writing for UNL Her Campus and her second year as the Campus Correspondent for the chapter.