This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Santas List, Uncut

Campus celebrity, Baguidy Elien II

Latarua Perry

I sat down and shared conversation with an individual that sparks light into our fluctuating world. I reached out to him to get a feel of what his brand was defined to be. At first, I thought to myself, what makes him so special? Why does everybody love what they see? I mean we are talking about a person that is known all around town… He stops and takes pictures with fans at the mall! A hard working business man that has started a movement to reach out to others in many different ways. Let’s not forget that we are also speaking about an upcoming graduate at Florida Agricultural & Memorial University.

Host, Stylist, MUA, Fitness Guru, etc… This is Bugotti Monroe.

HC: Give me one word that describes your brand…

BM: Unique

HC: What was your dream job when you were a child?

BM: I always wanted to be a famous star. Unlike those around me, I hadn’t discovered my “talent” when I was younger. But I knew I had it in me to be a star, I would play dress up in the mirror— regardless of others opinions of me. I am a very private person but I am always around people.

HC: If you could be one superhero who would you be and why?

BM: It would have to be Bugotti Monroe. He is an animated character that I created. He is a marketing mogul. He was designed to be positive, and show others that you can do whatever you put your mind to do.

HC: Say the first thing that comes to your head after you hear me say each of the following words…

Pillow… (BM) the post

Safari… (BM) goo-goo Bugotti

Gold… (BM) getting money

Black… (BM) power

HC: I like to think of the fashion world as a jungle. You know, it’s a lot of different dominant attitudes and we all have our perspective of what is beautiful. What animal are you in this jungle? What makes you that animal?

BM: I am most definitely the Lion! I am the king of the jungle! It honestly doesn’t matter where I am, I am always going to be the star. If I walk into a room, it is guaranteed that all eyes are going to be on me. That’s just who I am and what I stand for. I truly believe that if you don’t stand for something then you will fall for anything.

HC: What is on your list for Santa?

BM: I would like for Santa to help everyone know and truly understand the purpose of the Bugotti Movement… AND I would like to lose 10 more pounds. Sign up here www.bugottiimovement.com to join me on the Bugotti Workout! Make it your New Year’s Resolution to get fit with Mr. All of that, and stuff and stuff!

"The Year of the Goat" Blessings... Many, many blessings! This year I embark on a new journey. Where this road leads to, of course, you and I both know you cant predict the unpredictable! My passion is my craft. I have always loved writing, telling stories, being a DRAMA QUEEN. I have had the honor of writing with UNL Nebraksa campus but my actual location is Tallahassee, where I am a college student. I enjoy many other things like jazz and being artsy! Although I stand short in stature, I have to warn you I am pretty tall! I love networking, I find it easy to relate to others that have gone through similar life experiences. I mean, thats why we all exist on this Earth right?All in all I hope to inspire, motivate, and heal with my words.Follow instagram:http://instagram.com/phatbellybella/One Love,Latarua Perry