Characteristics of an Aquarius (20 Jan. – 18 Feb.)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Aquarius

(20 Jan. – 18 Feb.)

Characteristics of an Aquarius …

Latarua Perry

Element: Air

Language: Hindi

Shakespere Play: The Tempest

Flower: Orchid

Compatibility: Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius, Aries

Aquarius woman, you are very easygoing, never taking the walk of life too seriously. This is not to say you don’t care about others! Your heart, like no other, is caring… which causes you to have the strength to fight for equality. You love to surprise and be surprised. Mad genius, you are a curious person. Having your own space is a MUST. “You belong to everyone, and yet no one.” You have a secret desire to be unique and original.

-Intelligent

-Sensual

-Courageous

Spiritual Goal:

To learn how to develop true self-confidence

Destined Careers:

Anything that involves experimentation, ideas, investigation, analysis, and innovation attracts an Aquarian,

• Social/Charity worker
  • Archeologist
  • Inventor
"The Year of the Goat" Blessings... Many, many blessings! This year I embark on a new journey. Where this road leads to, of course, you and I both know you cant predict the unpredictable! My passion is my craft. I have always loved writing, telling stories, being a DRAMA QUEEN. I have had the honor of writing with UNL Nebraksa campus but my actual location is Tallahassee, where I am a college student. I enjoy many other things like jazz and being artsy! Although I stand short in stature, I have to warn you I am pretty tall! I love networking, I find it easy to relate to others that have gone through similar life experiences. I mean, thats why we all exist on this Earth right?All in all I hope to inspire, motivate, and heal with my words.Follow instagram:http://instagram.com/phatbellybella/One Love,Latarua Perry