Campus Cute: Mary Kroupa – New Years Resoluations

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Academic goals

My academic goals for this semester is to plan what I need to do everyday to ensure I stay on top of my schedule and fill out my academic calendar so I do not miss any due dates for homework or tests. I am taking 15 credits this semester so it is crucial that I do not get behind. I am going to set aside team each day to focus on my studies, whether it is to read a chapter, do homework, or study for a quiz or test. I am going to try my hardest everyday to hopefully receive a 4.0 this semester. I am taking 15 credits this semester so hopefully I don’t fall behind and I hope to have effective study habits. I wish to end with all A’s this semester.     

Social goals

Although I have high academic goals I do not want to lack in the area of being social with people. My goal is to talk to someone new every week that I wouldn’t normally talk to. And when talking to those people, be confident in myself to start a conversation with them. And be the friend to someone how I would like a friend to be to me if that makes sense

Personal Goals

As the new year was approaching, I was thinking of what my New Years resolution. I wanted my goals to be realistic so I could say I accomplished it. I told myself to workout at least four to five times a week, get at least 8 hours of sleep and eat healthier. Avoid munching on junk food. And eat in moderate proportions