5 Best Brunch Places in Lincoln

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Weekend mornings are made for brunching. Whether you need to grab a quick bite to eat or are looking to sit for hours a mingle with your friends, these places are definitely the go-to’s in the Lincoln area.

1. Engine House Cafe

Looking for a home cooked breakfast like grandma used to make? This is definitely the place for you! The cozy atmosphere brings back nostalgic memories of stuffing your face full of hash browns and eggs. Make sure to get there early, this place gets packed Sunday mornings!

2. Rabbit Hole Bakery

Lincoln’s newest bakery addition definitely satisfies anyone’s sweet tooth. This would be a great place to catch up with a friend over coffee and a scone! Plus–their aesthetic is to die for.

3. The Eatery

This place is a great option to both sit for hours or grab a quick bite. Their known for their huge portions that are reasonably priced.

4. Pepe’s Bistro

With their new location in the Haymarket, they bring yummy vegan food options to the health-conscious types in Lincoln, NE. Their menu is ever-changing depending on what ingredients they can get the freshest! They offer breakfast options and lunch options!

5. Penelope’s Lil Cafe

Another place to get yummy homemade cuisine. They also offer vegetarian options as well as a full-service bar (hello Sunday mimosas!).

Co-president of the UNL Her Campus chapter