This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

A little over a year ago I was faced with the decision of which school in New England I was going to transfer to. UMass Amherst, UNH, and Johnson & Wales were the three schools I was deciding between and I had no bias towards any of them because I’m not from New England, so I was basing my decision strictly on everything I could find online. I was looking at all the different clubs and organizations offered at each school when I stumbled upon the UNH Her Campus website. I started reading the articles and I was like wow, these girls seem so real and they are all going through the same challenges that I am.  

I always thought about starting my own blog but never had the courage to do it, so when I found out UNH had a Her Campus chapter I was so excited because UNH was my first choice of the three schools. 

Her Campus gives me a platform to publish any type of writing I want to without having to worry about the upkeep or hassle of having my own blog/website. Not only can I write about WHATEVER I want, but I am also part of an amazing organization of girls. I look forward to every Wednesday night when we all get to come together and catch up on what’s new in each other’s lives and do fun activities together.  I couldn’t be more happy that I joined Her Campus at UNH and I am so excited for this year! 

Hey Y’all! I’m currently a senior at the Univeristy of New Hampshire studying Program and Event Management! I transferred here from Texas as a Sophmore!  A couple fun facts about me are: I have lived in 6 different states, I’m obsessed with fashion and photography, and I LOVE to sing country music!!
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!