Top 4 couples that should have stayed together after filming

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf were the couple we loved and hated at the same time. They will forever be winning at life. Just by the way they looked at each other you could tell how much they were in love. Every Gossip Girl viewer supported their crazy, backstabbing, loving relationship. Blair was the one girl that brought out sides of Chuck Bass that no one else could. They were the power couple of the Upper East side who we all loved. 

Talk about cutest high school couple, Zack Morris and Kelly Kapowski had that title at Bayside High School. Kelly’s cute personality and outgoing cheerleader attitude fit perfectly with Zack’s care free stature. These two were the perfect match despite their breakups they managed to always find their way back to one another.

The one couple we will never truly get over, Ross Geller and Rachel Green. Ross was the awkward guy who always had a crush on Rachel. It was the classic case of the dork liking the pretty girl. However, she ended up feeling the same way. These two lovebirds always knew deep down they were meant to be together, and we knew it too!

Did you just say always and forever?! Nathan Scott and Haley James are two people that made most of us believe in true love. He was the bad boy jock who turned good. Through their many hardships and unforgettable moments together, the love that they had for one another never faded. These two always managed to put a smile on our faces. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!