This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

The temperatures are dropping which means one thing: Spring Break is right around the corner! For UNH this greatly anticipated week of second semester is just two weeks away, which has the campus flooding with all kinds of thoughts and emotions. If you’re lucky enough to be able to fully enjoy your responsibility-free, well-deserved break either under the sun or in the comfort of your own home, you know the excitement is lingering. Listed below are the common vibes flying through campus that you’ll be familiar with if you’re as excited for Spring Break as we are!

1. Counting down the days, hours, minutes, seconds, until you’re on a plane to your destination (or just free from responsibilities for an entire week). And waiting somewhat patiently…

2. Praying your bathing suits get in on time from that sketchily cheap website (you know the one I’m talking about).

3. Crunch time for getting that beach body…or accepting the fact it’s just not going to happen (me).

4. Struggling to stay focused in classes knowing relaxation is around the corner.

5. Adding up all the exams, assignments, and papers that are separating you from a week of pure bliss.

6. Or if you aren’t traveling…thinking about all the pet cuddles you’ll get to have at home!

7. Hydrating your body as much as possible to prepare it for the week to come.

8. If you’re a senior…trying to ignore the fact that this will be your last spring break as a college undergrad, EVER.

And remember…

Enjoy your break and be safe, wherever you are headed!

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!