This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

With Valentine’s Day coming up, I know that not everyone has a Valentine, but that doesn’t mean you still can’t celebrate. You can spend the day with your family and recognize the love you have for each other; or, you can take the time to celebrate Galentine’s Day with your friends. Here are some ideas for a festive Galentine’s Day this year. 

Self-Care Night 

It is so relaxing to take time for yourself and practice self care. Whether you want to paint your nails, do a face mask, or grab your friends and have a mini spa night. Take this opportunity to treat yourself and unwind, as well as enjoy the company of those you care about. 

Movie Night 

I always love a good movie night with my friends, so I really recommend this one! This is super easy and so much fun. Pick a movie or a show to start binging, pop some popcorn, and enjoy a relaxing night with your friends.

Galentine’s Dinner

Although it’s challenging to safely enjoy an outing for dinner right now, a restaurant offering take-out or cooking a meal at home together is a great option. You can still have a fun Galentine’s dinner with your friends either staying in or going out. You can make it as formal or casual as you want. The company of your friends is what matters most. Just remember to be safe and responsible. :) 

I hope some of those options gave you ideas if you’re planning on having a Galentine’s Day!

-Sophia 

Hi I'm Sophia Badala! I am a senior here at UNH studying Business Administration with a focus in Marketing. This is my fourth year writing for Her Campus and I love being a part of this team!
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!