Product Review: 7 Wonders Anti-Pollution Mask

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Let me be the first to admit that I am not a huge indulger in face masks. Shame on me, I know. When I have treated myself, they’ve always made my face feel clean and clear afterwards. (I’m really not sure why I don’t use them more often.)

So when Her Campus Nationals sent us a giant box full of luxurious face masks, I jumped on the opportunity to give one a try. The 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask was the one I grabbed, and let me just say that it was fabulous.

I picked the anti-pollution mask because, recently, I’ve been breaking out. While my stress is probably more directly linked to finals and my impending graduating, I realized my skin could be affected by the pollutants in our air. Unfortunately, living in a city like Wilmington, there is no escaping them.

The mask claims to minimize the effects of pollution on skin, purify and detoxify skin, and neutralize skin-damaging free radicals. (Note: I could not even tell you what “free radicals” are in relation to my face, but it sounds scientific so I trust it must be true.) The face mask is made of pure Coconut Bio Cellulose and “drenched in a full bottle of botanical extract-packed serum.” With all of those fancy words and ingredients, I trusted the 7 Wonders mask to work some magic on my skin.

And, luckily for me, I was right. Wearing the mask for 25 minutes, I was able to detoxify and purify my skin, just as the mask had claimed. While the effects of the mask were not immediate, four days later my skin is noticeably clearer and my blemishes have started to dissipate.

From someone who doesn’t often wear facemasks, I would definitely recommend this specific one. If you’re interested in trying it out, you can purchase it for around $20 from your local beauty shop. It may seem like a steep price to pay for 25 minutes of action, but it’s well worth it. Your skin will thank you. And if you can’t swing the price, Christmas is coming up! It would be the perfect addition to your Christmas list.

All in all, 10 out of 10, would recommend.

Sarah is a senior at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, majoring in Creative Writing (with a Certificate in Publishing) and minoring in English and Psychology.  She is from a small suburb of the Twin Cities in Minnesota and chose to attend UNCW for all of the incredible learning opportunities.  Besides being a contributing writer and managing editor for Her Campus magazine, she is Secretary of Phi Sigma Pi National Honors Fraternity, member of the UNCW Rock Climbing Club, and a Trip Leader at Seahawk Adventures.  She is an avid reader, writer, and lover of all things outdoors.  Feel free to follow her on Twitter and Instagram.