Back-To-School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

This past week, Her Campus UNCW received our Survival Kit in the mail from Her Campus headquarters. It was packed full of goodies from sponsors and Her Campus and is sure to help our UNCW team survive this semester!

Her Campus Swag

In our package was a couple Procrastinating Audrey stickers (perfect for exam time), some pens,a HC clipboard and HC drawstring bag.

Chipotle

We got a coupon to get some awesome food at this delicious restaurant!

Poppin

If you ever want to spruce up your desk or workspace, visit their website. We received a number of the small soft cover notebooks and plenty of gel pens that write with ease. Perfect for taking notes and writing down ideas.

Neurosonic

A few of these bottles are guaranteed to help us stay focused during tests and keep up our productivity. We have these available in the on-campus stores, too.

Luna Bar

These smores-flavored bars are a great snack when studying and a healthy option, too! It’s a nutrition bar made just for women.

From Her Campus UNCW, we want to thank the HC Headquarters and all of the amazing sponsors for sending us this package. We love it!

Kaitlyn is a student at The University of North Carolina Wilmington attaining a degree in communication studies with a focus in public relations and minor in journalism. She will be graduating in May of 2015 with a B.A. In addition to starting a Her Campus chapter at UNCW, she also is a contributing writer for USA TODAY College and has interned for local WILMA magazine and The Greater Wilmington Business Journal. When she's not writing, her time is spent working or reading magazines of all varieties. Kaitlyn plans to move to New York City after graduation to pursue a career in journalism. You can follow her on twitter @KaitlynRussell_