Alora Burr, Campus Cutie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Name: Alora Burr

Age: 20

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Burlington, NC

Major(s): International Business and Spanish

Relationship Status: Single

Alora is a sweet, kind-hearted girl who loves to spend time with her friends and family, She enjoys going to Overflow, a college ministry at PC3, on Tuesdays. Alora will be studying abroad for her last two years in college. Read on to find out more about this weeks campus cutie!

HC: Who is your favorite actor/actress and why?

AB: Jennifer Lawrence, hands down. She is really bold in her career choices and never apologizes for who she is and what she chooses to do with her life.

HC: What is your dream job and why?

AB: I want to work for the International Justice Mission so that I can help, in however small part, provide relief to those in poverty, slavery and other third world issues.

HC: If you could live anywhere where would you live and why?

AB: I would live in Florence, Italy. I went there two years ago and completely fell in love with the people and culture plus it’s pretty much warm all year round.

HC: What is your favorite thing about UNCW and why?

AB: My favorite thing is that even though it’s a huge campus with 12,000 graduate and undergraduate students, it still somehow feels small. I love meeting new people but also being able to see familiar faces around campus.

HC: What is your ideal date?

AB: My ideal date would be coffee (I’m addicted) and then maybe a walk on the beach or head downtown. The Azalea festival is coming up soon and that would be a perfect date, too!

HC: If you could meet any celebrity who would it be and why?

AB: If I could meet any celebrity it would be Justin Timberlake. He is the epitome of talent. I grew up listening to NSYNC so I have been a huge fan of his for a long time. Plus his SNL skits are hilarious.

Sophomore at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, Business and Marketing Major with a Psychology Minor