This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Ah, Chancellor’s. We all hate it, but what would we do without it? Everyone has to use it at some point in the day, and it can be a really stressful and frustrating experience. As a fast walker who does not like to be late to class, I get annoyed on Chancellor’s every day. Here are the 6 people I hate on Chancellor’s Walk.

1. The Slow Walker

Possibly the most frustrating on the list, this is that person who acts like they have all the time in the world to get to class. After a few seconds of trying to be patient, you end up passing them as if you were driving your car.

Image courtesy of Tumblr.com

2. The Fancy Skateboarder

The skateboarders and bike riders are the most dangerous part of Chancellor’s. While I respect them for being brave enough to ride through the traffic, please stop trying to do tricks. Stop trying to weave in and out of people, just stay in your lane.

Image courtesy of Tumblr.com

3. The Texter

We’re all guilty of texting while we walk (I know I am). However, if you can’t look up for three seconds while walking, I don’t feel bad for you when someone runs into you.

Image courtesy of newstalk.com.

4. The Groups

We all have friends, but please don’t use Chancellor’s as your time to catch up with every person you know. Groups are the worst because there’s basically no way to get around them. They take up the whole sidewalk AND walk slowly.

Image courtesy of blogspot.com.

5. The Oddball

This is the person that thinks it’s okay to go against traffic. It’s not. Get on the appropriate side of Chancellor’s or get off.

Image courtesy of Tumblr.com

6. The Bike Walker

This one is the most annoying to me. This is the person that walks their bike to class. I get it, maybe your tire is flat, your chain broke, or something else happened and that’s okay. I’m talking about if are casually walking your bike to class with your friend who is also walking their bike…. Please stop. We can’t get around you.

Image courtesy of Tumblr.com