This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UMKC chapter.

Wow, what a time to be alive. With only four albums to their name, there was no hope that any seventh album would ever go platinum in the year 3000. But, with a shocking announcement to die-hard fans like me, the Jonas Brothers may have a reunion. Well excuse me––JONAS––has announced a possible reunion. As a die-hard fan of all things Jonas Brothers since I heard “Please Be Mine” two years after it came out, I am beyond excited and will gladly pay whatever price to be on the floor of a reunion tour concert. So what can we expect from this possible reunion? With limited information on this reunion, I did the digging for you.

1. The Jonas Brothers → JONAS

They are adults now. Mature adults with wives, children and serious girlfriends. This fourth album looks to be named JONAS, signifying a new name and new generation for the Jonas Brothers. By dropping the ‘Brothers’ are they trying to distance themselves from fans that are still upset about the split six years ago? Probably.

2. A possible film?

My “Camp Rock” parties might come to life once again. Yes, I mean the full-on watch parties that I had in grade school, complete with my cousin dressed up as Joe Jonas. Still, the best birthday parties to ever happen and don’t fight me on this. This possible reunion might include documentary and all I can say is I want more footage of Nick and Priyanka because talk about a power couple.

3. But, will it happen?

Nick Jonas has been a driving factor behind rumors of this reunion. When it was announced, the tweets from fans like me started to pour in and, like any celebrity trying to fuel rumors, Nick liked the tweets! Joe and Kevin have yet to comment, but they are older than Nick and maybe they don’t understand the Twitterverse.

That’s the lowdown on what is to come from the JONAS reunion. We can only hope and pray that we can all be burnin’ it up in our red dresses at a reunion concert soon. As I said before though this is only a possible reunion so all we can do is wait, for them, to confirm, and they won’t break our hearts, because we know, they’ll be, from New Jerseyyyyyyy! If you are a fan you sang that to the tune of Australia, and please go listen to Australia if you have never heard it before (it’s a great song). All I can say is I hope this is a call we’ll ACTUALLY get.

Amira is currently a senior at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. She is always smiling with a kombucha in her hand & blasting her multiple Céline Dion CD's in her car because duh, the radio can't beat Céline Dion. On any given day she will gladly talk your ear off about Grey's Anatomy, stronger background checks for gun purchases and why immigrants are some of the most important members of our society.
Krit graduated with English and Chemistry degrees from UMKC. As the President and founder of UMKC’s chapter, she hopes HC UMKC will continue to create content that inspires students. Some of her favorite things include coffee and writing.