Style > Beauty

My Favorite Target Beauty Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Like most people, I am always spending unnecessary money in Target. For me, this means I end up in the beauty section discovering products that I absolutely do not need. However, in doing this I’ve found a bunch of products that I now swear by.

Elf Invisible Eyebrow Wax Pen

I love this wax pen, because it’s perfect for an everyday eyebrow look without having to actually fill them in. All you have to do is brush your eyebrows with a spooly and swipe the wax pen over them, and your good to go!

Burts Bees Face Wash and Moisturizer

This is my favorite face wash moisturizer combo because its super affordable and most of the ingredients are natural, so its perfect for sensitive skin.

Pixi Glow Tonic

I first learned about this toner after watching my favorite Youtuber try it, and I absolutely love it!

It leaves my skin looking so glowy, and it has glycolic acid, so it’s also an exfoliator.

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen and Restore Leave-In Conditioner

This is my go-to conditioner, because it’s for color-treated hair, and I recently dyed my hair blonde, so its the perfect moisturizer, and its smells so good!

NYX Butter Lip Gloss

These lip glosses are some of my favorites, because they come in so many colors, are extremely pigmented and they’re super inexpensive!

These are just a few of the products that I live for at Target, but I also love how they’re at Target, so it’s convenient to find them! Also, you’re welcome for an excuse to spend unnecessary money at Target ☺

Hi everyone! I'm Nia, a junior Communications major with a Journalism minor. I enjoy sports, skincare, and food. You will most likely see me working at one of the many sporting events at UK. I enjoy writing and I look forward to writing about a multitude of topics!