Let Me Introduce You To The Midi Skirt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Hi, my name is Sam, and I’m obsessed with midi skirts.

It’s kind of a problem.

These pieces (the hems of which hit about halfway between your knee and ankle), practically scream “classic silhouettes,” but give it a new twist for today’s OOTD.

Midi skirts are also extremely versatile. You can wear them with a t-shirt and sneakers, or with a dressy top and heels; the possibilities are endless!

I’m in love.

The only problem? I can’t seem to find one I like to round out my closet.

Then… Last week, I stumbled upon Chichwish.com, where I found dozens and dozens of midi skirts for sale.

It was heaven.

I haven’t quite decided which one to get (or how many, depending on my bank accont), but I’ve included a few of my favorites below:

Golden Bouquet Jacquard Midi Skirt

This shiny gold material is perfect for the upcoming holiday season! Pair with a blouse and heels, and you’re good to go.

Scottish Green Striped Midi Skirt

I love this color! Match with sneakers and your favorite sorority tee for a new take on class-day wear.

New York Skyline Printed Midi Skirt

This skirt is arguably my favorite of the bunch. It’s super chic and fashion-forward; if you love New York/big cities, check it out!

Maple Sky Printed Midi Skirt

This piece screams fall. With a sweater, scarf and cute boots, you’ll take your #fallingforfall pics to the next level!

Peonies Bloom in Dark Pleated Midi Skirt

The gray and red roses are an interesting twist; perfect for a day at the office for your internship!!

Picture credits:

www.chichwish.com

www.chichwish.com

www.chichwish.com

www.chichwish.com

www.chichwish.com

"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).