HCUK Campus Cutie: Michael Queen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Name: Michael A. Queen

Age: 21

Major: Accounting and finance

Hometown: Ashland, Ky.

Height: 6’3″ on a good day

Relationship status: In a relationship

Extracurricular activities involved in at UK: Alpha Kappa Psi business fraternity, Leadership Exchange Ambassadors, Accounting Club, Economics Society

Favorite Movie: Megamind

Favorite Song: “White Crime” by Lil Dicky

Favorite Food(s): Pies & Pints (the chicken gouda pizza and a pint of West 6th Amber Ale)

Cats or Dogs? Dogs

Ideal Date: April 25th, because it’s not too hot or too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

Favorite Female Celebrity: Scarlett Johansson

Describe Yourself in 5 Words: Charming, attractive, bright, extremely modest.

Where is one place you would like to visit? Vienna, Austria

What’s the most romantic thing you have done for a girl? During winter, when it was snowy out, drove to her house first thing in the morning, woke her up, told her to stay in her pajamas, took her back to my house, made pancakes, then stayed in and watched movies all day. Maybe not all that romantic, but it was a lot of fun and it surprised her.

Biggest fear: The dark

Who is your role model? Thomas Sowell

If you had one superpower what would it be? To be Goku from Dragon Ball Z.

If you found a genie and had three wishes, what would they be? Infinite wealth, knowledge, more genies.  

If you were ruler of your own country, what would be the first law you introduced? Taco Tuesday

What is one of your favorite quotes? “I’m too drunk to taste this chicken.” – Colonel Sanders

How did you feel when I approached you about being a Campus Cutie? A little confused at first, but also flattered. I got a pretty big kick out of it.

"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).