Tuscany on Taylor Street

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Are you looking for a fancy place to take your SO on a date? Maybe you want a nice night out with a friend or two? Or even better, you’ve got a craving for Italian but don’t know what your options are, especially when food can be a bit pricey. Tuscany on Taylor Street is the perfect place to go for all your answers.

This restaurant offers lunch and dinner options at a cute atmosphere. For Valentine’s Day, the eatery offered dinner specials for its guests.

Since the restaurant’s location is not too far from the University of Illinois at Chicago’s campus, students from this school, as well as surrounding universities are invited to the dinner table. As a bonus, students are given a 20% discount on their meal; you just need to present your student ID.

To spread the word about the restaurant, Tuscany and Her Campus UIC partnered up for UIC’s sweetheart expo! The restaurant generously donated their carrot cake and tiramisu for the Her Campus team to sell at the expo.

“Tuscany’s delish carrot cake turned my bad day around, especially with the very tasty cream cheese! 10/10 would recommend”- Irais Elizarraraz

Tuscany is located at 1014 West Taylor Street in Chicago.

Business Hours:

Monday-Thursday: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.

Friday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.

Saturday: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.

Sunday: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.

For reservations, call: 312.829.1990

(Photos courtesy of tuscanychicago.com and pexels.com)

My name is Maggie, and I am currently a junior at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). My major is English, with a concentration in professional and technical writing. Currently, I am interning at Classic Chicago Magazine, an online magazine located in the city of Chicago, and I am one of their social media correspondents. Being a member of HerCampus UIC is wonderful opportunity and exactly what I need to learn how to achieve my goals while enhancing my writing and technology skills.
UIC Contributor.