Stay Safe While Staying Stylish

Who says that protecting our health can’t also mean serving looks? Many people feel embarrassed going out in public wearing a protective mask. Yet, we need to remember to stay confident and positive when times get tough. Why not own it and turn it into an artistic accessory of a trendy outfit? You got that right: healthy is trendy.

1. 4. Go-To Items In Your Closet

Sometimes, the simplest ensemble can come together to pull off something flattering, giving you that “careless but cute” kind of look. Dark blue jeans and a plain white tee can be dressed up with a belt, to cut the bland colors. Any jacket can be thrown on, to add an extra layer to the fit. This effortless look would be incomplete without a Gucci mask.

2. 7. D.I.Y.

In a time where many are feeling down, brighten the mood with exciting prints and vibrant colors. If you are ever in a D.I.Y. mood, you can make your very own mask from home, to match your favorite dress! With the help of YouTube tutorials, you’ll be a pro in no time.

3. 8. Bold In Black

Let’s face it, we all love matching with our man. If you have a special someone, plan to coordinate an outfit to wear together, or go shopping together and pick out something new. You can easily make this into a fun date! Go for a similar color scheme, and don’t forget to wear protection (a mask- get your mind out of the gutter)!

4. 9. Lux White

Stay looking luxurious in simple gold and pearly white. Wear your Gucci mask as a statement piece, alongside loose, beach waves and subtle hoops. The sophisticated shoulders and shiny details in the center of this blouse accentuate the elegance brought in through these components.

5. 11. Neon Flames

It’s all about the drip. When it comes to fashion, neon colors against an ebony background are always dazzling. Let your guy friend or boyfriend know that he can style his face mask with facile, resulting in a look that is fire.