This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Do something great for yourself with a new skin sidekick. Push all of your old products to the side and make way for the almost five star reviewed Bija Cica Balm by Innisfree!

Cica Balm with bija seed oil by Innisfree
Innisfree.com

This Cica Balm with Bija Seed Oil and Centella Asiatica Extract has a number of benefits. It is used as a moisturizer to soften the skin’s imperfections and improve its texture. Cica (a.k.a. Centella Asiatica Extract or Tiger Grass) is a medicinal Asian herb that is used to recover scars/acne scarring. These nutrients work hand-in-hand for amazing results. It is perfect for combination to oily skin. After just a couple of weeks, your skin will have a glow so bright that it will light up the room!

It’s creamy and oily texture is smooth and light on the skin. When massaging it onto the face, it blends flawlessly and effortlessly. It can be used once or twice daily, depending on one’s preference. The Innisfree Spot Serum is oftentimes paired with the balm as a classic, duo match.  

Woman with plant shadows on her face
Photo by Daniel Silva Gaxiola from Unsplash

Bija Cica Balm seems to have it all, so what doesn’t it have? Innisfree does not use harmful chemicals, synthetic colors, fragrances, animal products, imidazolidinyl urea, or mineral oil. It is also paraben free! This gentle product isn’t like the other harsh, chemical-infused products that are oftentimes used. A natural product like this will nourish your skin without you having to worry about overdrying or damaging your skin. See for yourself with these verified customer reviews:

¨I love the refreshing menthol-esque feeling that the facial cleanser gave me. It seemed to really help with my acne, too!¨ (5 star rating) ~Jess C. on 4/4/19

¨The first time I used it, it cleared a couple pimples & reduced redness on my face. Now that I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks, my face is completely clear. People around me have seen a difference also. I been wearing less makeup. My face looks clear, hydrated, and glowy. It has such a nice smell & feeling on the face.¨ (5 star rating) ~Aysslyn A. on 3/20/19

¨Innisfree products are always my favorite. I’M SO HAPPY¨ (5 star rating) ~Stacie N. on 12/18/18

No matter how you describe this enchanting face cream, the Bija Cica Balm by Innisfree is unquestionably sublime. Get yours today on the Innisfree website, for only $25.00! Sign up with your email for exclusive offers and updates on new products.

Woman laying down, black and white photo
Photo by Brian Asare from Unsplash

Christina is a Professional Writing major, minoring in Spanish, at University of Illinois at Chicago. She is the Senior Editor and President for Her Campus Media, following her passions to one day become an editor as a career.
UIC Contributor.