This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

*Basics*

Name: Kevin Choi

Year: Senior

Major: Finance

Birthday: June 12, 1992

*UIC Life*

What are you involved in on campus? Tau Kappa Epsilon, Project Lead, & Intramural Sports.

What do you love about UIC? The city life is amazing. The people are different, many types of bars, and tons of restaurants.

What do you dislike about UIC? Commuter school and I wish Greek Life was bigger. 

What’s your favorite class you’ve taken? Finance 444-Small Business. I finally had a professor that I can understand and I learned how to start my own business. He was straight to the point. Good professor with lots of stories.

Are you looking forward to graduation? Why/Why not? No because it’s scary to start real life and I am going to miss my undergrad years, but yes because I want to see where the next chapter in my life takes me and start supporting my future family and give back to TKE.

*Fun Facts*

Favorite music: Classic throwbacks

Hobbies: Chillin, golfing, watching movies, and reading.

Favorite chick-flick: Crazy, Stupid, Love

Dream job: Own a restaurant with bar – very successful in the city of Chicago

If you could have dinner with ANYONE (dead or alive), who would it be and why? “Mahat Patel, a brother who passed away this past summer, because when he left we left on a strong relation. I would want to talk about them females, frat, sports, anything!”

*Love Life*

Interested in: Depends on the day… kidding, women. 

Single or taken: Single

Celebrity crush(s): Jennifer Lawrence

Dealmaker: You can tell she squats.

Deal breaker: Stuck-up personality

Dream Date: It’s two days before Christmas. I pick her up. We drive to downtown Chicago. Park the car in valet. We walk around the city, sipping on Starbucks coffee. Watch the snowfall, with the lights glimmering from the buildings. The Christmas tree is tall and beautiful. We eat Fogo de Chao and drink enough wine to make us feel good. Then we head off to see Wicked. I have front row seats and we laugh, cry, and have the best time of our lives. We leave so I can drop her off. I hesitate for a second and finally get the urge to kiss her. And then I’d get some.

RIP Mahat Patel. 

Sydney is currently a junior at UIC. Apart from writing the Campus Celebrity column for HerCampus-UIC, she also serves as the Vice President in her sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma. As of now her major is undeclared, however she would like to major in marketing and finance. When she is not on campus, she is working at her internships, going to concerts, hanging out with friends, and enjoying life as it comes. In the future she hopes to go into some sort of public relations career, such as event planning, but also keeps her options open. Sydney works hard and tries to take advantage of as many opportunities that come her way!
Claudia was born in Mexico and moved to Chicago at the age of 8. She is currently attending the University of Illinois at Chicago as a Marketing major. She is really excited to be a part of the HerCampus team and is ready to make HC grow at UIC. She can’t go a day without exercising and especially enjoys Zumba! She loves fashion and reads blogs every day, that’s where she gets her inspiration when she dresses, and hopes to one day have her own! Claudia is currently a representative for AKIRA Chicago, for discount codes contact her at (cmarti74@uic.edu). She strives to be a better person every day, and is really thankful for everything she has. One of Claudia’s favorite quotes is “Enjoy all that you have while you pursue everything that you want”.