I Know Jane’s Name our Shoes Contest!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Hi HC readers,

Months back our Editor in Chief wrote an article on “I Know Jane”, an amazing startup company. Here’s the link in case you missed it!

I Know Jane creates fashion-forward, socially conscious, and eco-friendly flats that you can carry on the go! Since launching I know Jane has slowly grown with hard work from its founders Jared Petravicious & Simon Tumansky. 

Launching this spring, I Know Jane is looking for YOUR input to name their limited edition flats. If you would like to enter the Name I Know Jane’s Limited Edition Line Contest here are the steps:

Posted on their Facebook is a picture of their flats, along with a link to their lookbook.  To name the shoes or vote on a name:

1. Leave a comment under the picture with your suggested name for the shoes. Names can be a women’s name or a creative one that you make up.

2. Have your friends and family members vote your name to the top by liking your comment.

But hurry the contest ends Sunday April 21st at 11:59 CT and the name with the most likes is the winner.

To stay up-to-date, you can follow I Know Jane on Twitter @IKJANE, like them on Facebook, and check out their website www.IKJane.com.  Support Shoes for Dignity and join the movement.

Claudia was born in Mexico and moved to Chicago at the age of 8. She is currently attending the University of Illinois at Chicago as a Marketing major. She is really excited to be a part of the HerCampus team and is ready to make HC grow at UIC. She can’t go a day without exercising and especially enjoys Zumba! She loves fashion and reads blogs every day, that’s where she gets her inspiration when she dresses, and hopes to one day have her own! Claudia is currently a representative for AKIRA Chicago, for discount codes contact her at (cmarti74@uic.edu). She strives to be a better person every day, and is really thankful for everything she has. One of Claudia’s favorite quotes is “Enjoy all that you have while you pursue everything that you want”.