This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

I love any kind of potato dishes. This potato is fully loaded and everyone will be impressed. The baked potato is creamy, rich, and salty, perfect for those who love savory dishes. Make this for the holidays and everyone will love you!

*Serves 2-3

Ingredients:

Mascarpone

Sharp Cheddar Cheese

Potato

Salt and Pepper

Olive Oil

Ham (optional)

1)   Pre-heat the oven to 400 degree. Scrub and wash the potato well. Season the entire potato with salt and olive oil. Wrap the potato in foil. Cook the potato for about an hour.

2)   When the potato is fully cooked through, cut the it in half and scoop the inside into a large bowl. In the large bowl, add the mascarpone, salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese and mix well. After mixing well, take each potato shell and fill them with the potato mixture.  Optional: garnish with extra cheese.

3)   Pop the potato skins in the oven again for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy! 

Jessica Wu is attending the University of Illinois at Chicago as a senior majoring in Accounting. Her expected graduation date will be Fall of 2015. She loves to watch the food network and cook.
UIC Contributor.