What do drunk college girls and Joan Rivers have in common?Well for one, they’re both drunk off of cheap white wine, and two they both don’t have a filter on them.
Joan Rivers paved the way for women in the media industry. With her witty jokes, she was able to make her voice heard in a business full of testosterone. Not only was Joan brilliant in her comedic ways on E!’s network, but she also had a way of words on social media. While going through her Twitter page, I noticed that the things she tweeted were things everyone thought.
1. I hope to tweet the same thing when I am 80 years old.
2. I mean, someone had to say it..
3. #TBT to Kris Humphreys.
4. From D-list to A-list in a matter of sex seconds.
5. Weird, my grandma was asking the same thing.
6. Every girls thought in May.
7. My thoughts when I realize my beach body isn’t coming in the mail for another 4 years.
8. She already has our dignity, what else could she possibly want?
9. We all remember our first vacation bae
10. In less than 140 characters, Joan Rivers stole my heart.