Week 3: ‘No Shave November’ with Christopher Mason Brown

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

He may have gotten his start because of a modeling gig with Hollister but dayum, Christopher Mason Brown is one delectable piece of eye candy.

He resides in Los Angeles and is signed with Wilhelmina Model Agency.

More importantly though, he is a lumbersexual DILF.

The man can cook too y’all, just look at all those herbs and spices in the background. Ain’t no way homeboy is fronting because pipian rojo definitely can’t be store-bought (what even is pipian rojo?).

As you can see his vehicle of choice is a motorcycle, which we all know to be an automatic panty dropper.

Chris is like a chameleon. He can go from a ruggedly sensual, coffee loving babe…

…To this, which we can’t even find the words to describe because his sex god powers are literally leaving us speechless right now.

Try not to be mesmerized by his “I’m looking into your soul” stare, we bet you can’t beat our record for how long we locked eyes with our screen.

Ahoy matey! Please run away with us and never come back, Chris…also clothing will be optional on our adventure, but not by any means encouraged.

And it’s probably in our best interest if we shower together in order to conserve water on this adventure of ours.

Honestly, we don’t think we’ve ever seen a male specimen with this perfect of a jawline y’all. Real talk, it belongs in the Louvre.

…if only we could buy a ticket and see his lumersexual good looks for ourselves.

Rebekah /rɪ'bɛkə/ (noun) 1. Junior at the University of Houston majoring in broadcast journalism, 2. Outdoor enthusiast (as well as all things lumbersexual), 3. Star Wars aficionado, 4. Hot mess of a 21-year-old whose interests include all things that contradict one another, 5. Coffee fanatic. Stay weird with her on Twitter/Instagram: @RebekahCeleste
"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."