This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

5868 Westheimer Rd Unit B Houston, TX 77057

Galleria/Uptown

Sunday-Friday: 10 am – 10 pm

Sat/Sunday: 10 am – 12 am

When this place first opened up it was splattered all over my instagram feed. As a huge chocolate fan I felt the need to try it out myself. While the food is picture worthy, it tasted as good as it looks. It’s totally comparable to Godiva and Ghirardelli in terms of gourmet chocolate, if not better.

Everyone on yelp recommended the triple chocolate crepe so naturally that’s what I ordered. The crepe here is much better compared to the crepes at sweet paris, cocos, etc. They make it right in front of you and it’s a true work of art. The waffle tastes pretty similar and you can add a scoop of ice cream on top. The place is owned by middle eastern people so they serve a chocolate shawarma which is chocolate shavings combined with ice cream. It’s really good if you get it paired with strawberries. My only suggestion is to ask them for chocolate ice cream instead of the vanilla it’s paired with.

They have a mini fondue pot here that comes with an array of fruits, strawberries, bananas, pineapples, and marshmallows, for around $9. It’s the perfect price for a date of two compared to precious places like the melting pot.

They also have specialty chocolate’s that you can buy. I have yet to try them but I’m sure they would be a great gift.

Tip: the serving sizes are pretty big so make sure to share everything unless you have the world’s largest sweet tooth or purposefully want to catch diabetes.

-----
"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."