Save The Elephants, Look Good Doing It

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

Want to save the elephants while wearing cute clothes? I know I do! The Elephant Pants will help you do just that.

Courtesy of The Elephant Pants

“In 2014, two friends found themselves looking up at an elephant and something clicked. They understood why elephants had been revered for thousands of years and why so many people traveled far and wide to see them.  Determined to put an end to the exploitation of elephants around the world, the pair hatched a plan to help save them.  Pants, but not just any pants… The most comfortable pants that anybody had ever worn.  Since The Elephant Pants opened it’s doors in 2014, it has sold more than 100,000 pairs of pants and donated more than $120,000 to organizations that are looking to make the world a safer place for elephants.”

The Elephant Pants is a brand that sells pants, kimonos, tops, rompers, dresses, and many more fashionable items. The items come in different colors and designs so you have a wide range of options to suit your personal style. And every print is attached to an elephant. Their mission is to stop elephant poaching, which is why a portion of every sale is donated to the African Wildlife Foundation and other charities to put an end to this issue.

TEP’s bestselling product and my personal favorite is their harem pants. They are 100% rayon and have an elastic waist and ankles. They are perfect for colliegettes who are always on the go and want to look casual but put together.

Want to help even further? The Elephant Pants has a campus rep program! Through their program you can spread the word and educate others in your community about elephant conservation. To learn more about their program click here.

Thank you to Alivia Massimillo from TEP team for being so kind to answer my questions.

Check out the The Elephant Pants on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook!

Madeline, also known as Maddie is a student at the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences. She is majoring in Spanish with a minor in Education. Maddie enjoys reading, wrting, and ballet. Follow her on Instagram: @maddieareyes
"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."