This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

Benefits of the Passion Planner:

PERSONALIZATION: Its simple and minimal black and white design allows you to have a fresh start on each page. Like a blank canvas. You can customize it as much or as little as you want. There’s no right or wrong way to use it.

TIME MANAGEMENT: The hourly layout helps you see the big picture. It lets you plan exactly when you plan to start and finish an assignment. I love this feature because I can see how much time I can spend on a certain task, and if I have time to add something else in.

PASSION ROADMAP: The Passion Planner includes a “Passion Roadmap”. The roadmap is a very awesome tool because it shows you the big picture. Here, you can include you short term and long term goals. Writing these down and having a physical symbol of your goals and dreams, makes these real.

MULTIFUNCTION: The Passion Planner comes with additional blank and gridded pages. You can use them to doodle, journal and even take class notes!

MONTHLY REFLECTIONS: Monthly refection pages are included after each month. These pages help you keep track of your progress. You can see what you have achieved and what you need to do to improve for the next month.

VEGAN FRIENDLY: The Passion Planner’s cover is made out of soft and flexible, but durable faux leather. Totally animal and vegan friendly!

UNDATED PLANNERS: The undated planner allows you to start or stop whenever you need to. With the Passion Planner it’s all about YOU.

SIZE: The planner comes in two sizes Compact (5.5”x8.5”) and Classic (8.5”x11”)

I’m very happy and proud to announce that this semester I am a Passion Planner Rep! If you use the code “MREYES10” you get 10% of your full priced Passion Planner purchase. When you purchase using my code, 10% of proceeds go to the Get One Give One program. For every planner purchased one is given away to help another person achieve their dreams. The Passion Planner community is a family and we help each other out. I hope you join the #PASHFAM!

all pictures copyrighted to PassionPlanner on Instagram @passionplanner

PASSION PLANNER LINKS

Official Website | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Facebook | Pinterest | Tumblr

Madeline, also known as Maddie is a student at the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences. She is majoring in Spanish with a minor in Education. Maddie enjoys reading, wrting, and ballet. Follow her on Instagram: @maddieareyes
Irina Alejandro is a sophomore at the University of Houston, getting a major in political science and two minors women's studies and international affairs. In her spare time she loves singing loudly in the shower, forcing herself to workout, and talking excessively about politics. She also enjoys long walks on the beach, going to PTA meetings and crying over minor inconveniences. If you want to contact her for a date, leave a comment on one of her articles.