This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

Meet Nnamdi Emebo, this week’s Campus Cutie! This handsome guy is a third year Petroleum Engineering major at the University of Houston.  When he’s not enticing girls with his beautiful accent, he’s actively involved in many different clubs on campus! When spending just ten minutes with this cutie, you cannot help but to notice his beautiful smile! This guy is a true catch!

Age:  21.

Year:  Junior.

Homeland:  Nigeria.

Height:  6’2’’.

Zodiac Sign:  Sagittarius.

Major:  Petroleum Engineering.

Q:  What is your relationship status?

A:  “I’m Single. Very Single. I’m very much single.”

Q:  How would you describe yourself in three words?

A:   “I’d say I’m spontaneous, ambitious, and unique.”

Q:  What organizations are you most actively involved with on campus?

A:   “First of all, my education is priority. Secondly, comes all the organizations I work with. I’m the fundraising chair for the Nigerian Student Association, or NSA.  I’m also on the NSBE (National society of Black Engineers) action committee. I’m also on the committee for the Society of Petroleum Engineers.”

Q:  What do you consider the most attractive quality in a girl?

A:  “Hmm, that’s not a specific question, there’s no one answer to that question. So, I guess I would say the most attractive quality I find in a girl…I mean every guy is attracted to a beautiful girl, so I’ll say a pretty girl. Then another thing that attracts me most about a girl is how challenging she is to me, or how ambitious she is as a person. I would describe physical features, but that’s uh, yeah….”

Q:  What is your biggest pet peeve?

A: *long pause* “Pet peeve…there are a lot of them. Okay, well first of all I hate…am I allowed to curse in this? I hate cocky bastards.”

Q: Marry, smash, and kill. Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé, and Taylor Swift.

A: “ I would marry Beyoncé, kill Taylor swift, smash Jennifer Lopez.”

Q: Are you a cake or cookie guy?

A: “Cake or cookie…those words have been kind of sexualized. Uhh, I’m a cake guy.”

Q:  How long was your longest relationship?

A:  “Wow, wow, wow. My longest relationship, let me see…I’d have to say a couple of months, but I’ll approximate it to a year.”

Q:  Where do you see yourself in ten years?

A:   “Hopefully, I see myself as one of the biggest influencers in the world. A guy that owns a couple of companies, like a business tycoon.  But ten years is kinda like a short time to accomplish all that, so maybe in ten years, I’ll probably see myself at the top of an engineering firm, and running a business of my own.”

Q:  What would you consider the best make out spot on campus?  

A:  “Either the lake (water fountain), or the 6th floor of PGH, or the top of the parking lot. Yeah, the view of the parking lot is perfect.”

Q:  Drake or Meek Mill?

A:  “Drake.”

Q:  How did you feel when you were asked to be Campus Cutie?

A: “First of all, I feel like I’m a pretty modest guy, kind of humble. I didn’t consider myself to be a cutie. So, I would say it is a privilege. I actually feel great and honored to be considered a Campus Cutie”

"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."